Monday, January 14, 2008

IF: Stitch (Patchwork Art) 跳呼啦圏-完成!



  It's time to report my training progress. Instead of walking under the hula hoop, I finally understand that in order to obtain my rewards, I need to jump through the hoop. And I did it perfectly, of course! LOL+! I love this trick, it's an interesting game to play with. Another full mark for this, hehe!

  Tired after training, allow me to take a nap first! But before that, I got something to tell Julia, "No! I refuse to do the ballet dancing, it's a mission impossible, MASTER!"

Julia: This week IF theme reminded me of those beautiful handmade blankets, bedsheets, pillow and bolster case by my grandma, she turned remnant cloth into enchanting art!

  大家好!上次預告的跳呼拉圏順利完成了。啧!沒什么难度嘛 (不过一开始我是在圏下走的,嘻嘻~~)!我一次过可以來回跳好多次,还蛮好玩的!不过 Julia 大人,跳芭蕾舞真的不行啦,妳别太强“猫”所难,放过我罢!

18 comments:

carga said...

very nice. I like your cats¡

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

You have a really neat style!

Rui Sousa said...

Nice, love your cats! :)
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

shannonjyl said...

your stuff is really excellent..great illustration!
i love your style :)

MayY * 五月媽媽 said...

pretty! neat and great illustration!

rbaird said...

Really nice illustration. I like the little bee in the corner!

Rrramone said...

mmmmmm.... fishy....

studio lolo said...

You really show your love of cats!

Princess Pepper Cloud said...

Hooray for kitties! I really like your work!

Dreama said...

哈哈..叫猫跳舞的还真是虐待阿~~
哈哈哈哈哈~~
最近好忙~~
不然一定去看你跳....呼拉圈了~~

Alias said...

Very nice work !

sketched out said...

Awww, come on Bobo, you'd look so cute in a tutu!

Very cute patchwork fish. Nice handling of the theme, and of course, Bobo looks her best as always.

Faruffa said...

you know how happy a cat ... warm and sated!
ciao :o)

Ginger*:)* said...

And you have turned it once again into beautiful art.

Andrew Moir said...

This is a really nice piece! I'd like to know exactly how you made this. All of your work is top notch. :)

Kate said...

Wow, I am sorry I have not visited your blog in a while! You have done some beautiful illustrations for Illustration Friday! This is great!

Steph said...

This is just perfect. Well done.

dghnfgj said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold